Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blogging on paper...

I don't know where my life is headed. I'm trying to open up my arms and embrace the mystery, but it is hard. I guess I am the type of person that wants to control everything or at least know what is going on. My relationships control my emotions. My relationship with my mother, my relationship with my coworkers, my relationship with men. I wonder if everyone is the same. I'd like to think that I don't care what other people think, say, or do. At the end of the day though I don't think anyone can honestly say that. I'm in a city that I don't care for too much, going to a school that is going to make my mother proud, beginning relationships that I know won't last, and I've stayed at a job that drives me crazy only because I am comfortable. I am not saying that I am not happy because this is the first time in a long time that I have been satisfied, but is satisfied happy?

Quote of the day: "Time waits for no one. Even as I write the clock is ticking, and the second I had two seconds ago has came and gone." --Me

1 comment:

  1. ...when its less then what you thought it be but your content...your still settling. I love how you quoted yourself.

    ReplyDelete