Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blower of the week:

I'm back people!! Just for today though because I have access to a computer at school. Yes, I know its Summer but I have Summer classes (what a blower) so to put one blower over another I realized that I am here June 2 trying to go to class to find no one is there, so I storm down stairs and ask why and come to realize my class starts june 15. Urghhh. I could scream. Seriously. And to add insult to injury this class starts late so it runs into the other sememster. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm getting sick of this college thing.


"I concentrate on more realistic things. Like questioning is there anything here worth salvaging? Is it over? How do we go about deciding? Do we add up all the good times then divide them by how many times we hurt each other? Or do we just ignore the numbers, and vow right now that nothings gonna to take us under? Can we agree to just disagree?"
Let's stay together -Lyfe Jennings

1 comment: