Thursday, April 30, 2009

Before it gets too deep...

Disclaimer: Ok people that may read my blog may think, "WOW this girl is always sad and depressed" I do want to say that I'm not really this sad on a day to day basis. Like if you talk to me I'm all smiles, but I do have inner issues that I can't really express to alot of people, so I write them on my blogs which ultimatley makes me look like a pyscho, crazed, adolescent on the brink of suicide. Nope! Not at all. I love my life. I love my family, and my many friends. I have alot of issues with relationships that I'm trying to work out which affects a major part of how I'm feeling on a day to day basis, but that is only a very small portion of my life, and what I do and think about everyday. I just don't want people thinking I hate my life because that is not my intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment