Friday, March 20, 2009

Obama;; No Drama



Yea so Mr. President Barack Obama was on "The Tonight Show" last night. You know I've never been moved by this man. I didn't feel any emotions when he was elected, or felt any different the next day. Of course I was happy to have a new president in the White House, but I just believe I was less excited than anyone else. It kinda felt like it was a trend to me. Like he was a trend, and I didn't want to become a part of the trend. I wanted him to be the President not because he was well liked, but because he was the right man for the job. Any who... last night I sat and watched him. I swear I could have probably drooled, but I was almost in tears by him. It was insane for the first time in my life I felt like the person in the White House could relate to me, the person ruling my country could actually feel my pain. He is so down to earth, and even if he weren't President he would still be a great man. Last night was the first night I felt like this is My President. What an amazing, powerful, relieve and feeling that was.
May the Lord continue to bless you Sir.

Quote: "Americans... still believe in an America where anything's possible - they just don't think their leaders do." -Barack Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment