Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pocket Book

If you were to look into my purse at this moment you would see pens, glasses, febreeze, etc., but most importantly there are little scraps of paper. These scraps aren't just any kind of scraps. They have words on them. Important words. Well, at least to me. I scribble down random things that people say, like memorable words I hear or read, or like something that made me think alittle bit. I just scribble it down really fast and save it in my purse. I found two cleaning out my purse today. Just decided to post em'.


"...people are just people. Their income or position in life doesn't make them better or worse than anyone else." - "Gifter Hands" -Ben Carson


"You win some; you lose some, but you live...you live to fight another day" -NEXT FRIDAY!! [edited through a good friend]


I'll Holla...

1 comment:

  1. i know pocket book is a purse but you literally have a pocket "book" HA!

    ReplyDelete