Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!!


So...I decided not to go to work today because its snowing!!! Yay and Nay. Yay because I hate work. Nay because my heat is broken in my car and there is no way I can go anywhere. Ugh. Whatever though I'm chillen. We all stayed home so we can just stay here staring at each other. My brother is hung over. Tabi is acting like she is from Mexico and never seen snow before. Hahaha. You should see her face.

Too bad I'll prolly still have to go to school. The dean is from like Maine or something, and unless there is a complete blizzard with power outages every where she is not going to close school. Ugh. Time to have some hot chocolate. I'll holla.

Quote: "Never say you'll do anything. Say you'll do everything" -Tyra Banks

1 comment:

  1. "I'll holla" omggg shut the freak up that is so funny.
    I miss you laura :\

    ReplyDelete