Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chasing Pavements

So when does a person give up on some one else? Or give up on anything for that matter? I don't know like just the thought of something that once existed, that you once loved, and once made you happy becomes nothing in your eyes is crazy to me. The thought that nothing good lasts forever is such a scary thought. That is why it is so hard for me to let go of things. Esp the things that I have spent so much time, money, and heart into. To just turn around and say it is over; like no more; like its no longer there; like there is nothing; NO MORE; Nada; is beyond any words I can fathom. So will it ever feel ok after you've lost something you care about? Does it ever go back to normal? Who knows? I lost my father when I was 11 years old, and I still feel like he is on a crazy vacation having the time of his life and he'll be back one day. I don't think about him being gone because I can't fathom the fact that I'm really never going to see him again. Like ever. I guess anything permanent scares me.

Quote:"If I could take another chance, another walk, another dance with him...I'd play a song that would never ever end" -Luther Vandross

1 comment:

  1. that song:
    not the luther one,
    but chasing pavements...
    is one of my favorites now.
    the video is SOOOOOO artistic.

    ReplyDelete