Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thinking about...thinking

I was in class, and my teacher told me that artists, writers, and musicians are most likely to have mood disorders than any other human being. She continued by saying that the reason for it is because they tend to think alittle more deeply than others. I find this to be very true. I think I think more deeply than others. I know people think all the time, but I actually think about thinking. Very irritating;; but I'm glad she said that because it made me feel some what normal.

I'm obsessed with quotes. I find myself thinking about the quote I'm going to write at the end of my blog more than what I am going to write in the actual blog. hahahha. I guess because I have been so moved by other peoples words. Just the thought that what some one else says can actually change lives, change opinions, change hearts. It makes my skin tingle just thinking about it. Reading a good quote is like having an epiphany. An "ahaaa!" moment. I love those moments. It almost feels as though I grew an inch taller or something. Or my heart got bigger. Or maybe even my brain. I don't know;; I hope one day I'll be quoted. I hope the words I write will one day be worth quoting. Then and only then I'll know that my words made some one grow an inch taller, there heart got bigger, or maybe they got alil bit smaller. And they'll feel the way I felt after I've read something amazing.

Quote: ""I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Edison

1 comment:

  1. "It makes my skin tingle just thinking about it."

    i bet it does, lol your so cute.

    ReplyDelete