Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pitiful?

Some one asked me a few days ago why I was so pitiful? Ugh. I was so freakin hurt. I could have cry. It's not so much the words;; it's kinda the way it was said. I've been thinking about it for a few days now...and I thought about it and it is so true. I am pitiful. Is that how you even spell it? I'm always sad; I'm ALWAYS depressed, but I don't have any answers to my problems. I think what everyone fails to realize though is how much I hold on my shoulders and how I got here. From nothing to something;; I DID THIS. Everything I have I did alone. With no help, so sometimes I feel like I have the right to be pitiful. I cry about being alone, I cry about my friends, I cry about my family, I cry about him. I have everything that I need and most of what I want, so why am I so miserable? I really wish I had answer for the person that asked me that question, but I didn't. I just stuttered and felt like I always feel...sorry for myself.

Quote: "Having everything you've ever wanted in life and not having someone to share it with is like having all of your fingers on one hand with no thumbs" -Eric Jerome Dickey "Genevieve"

No comments:

Post a Comment